Many conditions or diagnoses can leave patients struggling with their speech, oral functions and cognitive aspects of communication. Our speech-language pathologists help patient’s restore their functional speech, voice, language, communication or swallowing skills in a personalized manner.
VNA Healthtrends’ speech-language pathologists work closely with each patient’s physician to screen, identify, assess and treat disorders of:
- Speech – including articulation, fluency, voice, respiration
- Language – expressive and receptive oral communication
- Oral, pharyngeal, cervical esophageal – swallowing and oral functions for feeding
- Cognitive aspects of communication associated with cognitive impairment
- Social aspects of communication
Contact us today for more information or to place a patient in our care.